Global Talk Teachers Wanted!
Individuals interested in teaching for Global Talk:
You can earn 100,000 yen or more per month by teaching a language during your free time!
★If you’d like to do work that involves different languages, brthis is a chance you don’t want to miss!★
Global Talk is now looking for teachers of any language.
- I can’t speak a foreign language, but I can teach my native language well
- I wish I could find fulfilling work that I can do from home
- I want to use languages to connect with people in different parts of the world
If one or more of the above applies to you, why not try teaching with Global Talk?
- -At Global Talk, the company does not designate curricula or books to be used. Instead, we give our teachers the freedom of choosing lesson content and progress based on the level and goals of the student members.
- -We embrace the uniqueness and individuality of each teacher. When students have fun learning and motivation soars, and when students are surprised to find themselves speaking a foreign language better than ever before, these are what we strive for at Global Talk.
- -Teachers help learners through engaging, student-centered lessons.
- -Classes are typically conducted using content and materials that students and teachers decide on together. Teachers are also free to use teaching materials and discussion topics that they developed themselves.
Any environment which is suitable for Internet and Skype use. This makes it is possible to work from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
When you work is entirely up to you. You can set and manage your own working pace-- Global Talk connects teachers and students all over the world, so schedulable hours literally span 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Applicants generally should possess appropriate computer literacy, ability to make Skype video calls, and one or more of the following:
- minimum of one year of experience teaching at a language school, at a tutoring school, as a private tutor, abroad during an exchange trip, etc
- friendliness and flexibility to teach students of all levels
- a positive mindset of always improving as a teacher